* Log-in required.
If you have an account, please Login
If not, please Sign Up
This Limited Warranty is effective from the date of purchase and only extends to the original purchaser.
Okaysou warrants all products to be of the highest quality in material, craftsmanship, and service, effective starting from the date of purchase.
Please enter www.okaysou.com/warranty to complete the registration to valid your warranty within thirty (30) days of purchase.
● Purchase from Okaysou.com, please just provide your order id to complete the process;
● Purchase from Amazon or other authorized parties, you will be asked to provide the order id, date of purchase, product name along with your email address.
Once you have completed the warranty registration, you agree to the Policy and Terms and receive email communication and special offers from Okaysou.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Okaysou’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, Okaysou refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
● Warranties on product are void after having been fully refunded
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Okaysou or Okaysou’s authorized parties, such as Amazon, are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, item will be repaired or replaced by Okaysou; if the item could not be repaired, the new item will be shipped or full refund will be issued.
Valid proofs of purchase:
● Order number from online purchase made through Okaysou or Okaysou’s authorized parties;
● Sales invoice
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim. Please describe problem details of your defective items along with the return.
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
This warranty does not covered:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Okaysou provides the prepaid shipping label when returning items for quality-related issues, and takes full responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit.
If you have any questions about your warranty, please contact us at [email protected]